WearMax Cleaner Concentrate Works with Nature - Not Against It!100% Environmentally Friendly
100% Detergent, Solvent & Phosphate Free
Cleans all hard surfaces, floors, counters, glass, carpets, walls and more!
- No Health Risks
- pH value is between neutral and slightly alkaline (no harm in skin contact)
- Does not emit harmful vapors - even when contacting hot surfaces
- No PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required
- Stainless Steel
- Sauna and swimming pool areas
- Upholstered areas; textile coverings
- Office Equipment (cleaner is anti-static - great for PC's)
- Stoves, Grills and Baking Ovens
- Wood, Vinyl, PVC, Linoleum, Tile (& tile joinings), Marble, Synthetic & Natural Fiber Carpets, Synthetic & Natural Stone, Concrete
Applications For Use in Maintaining Facilities for:
- Hospitality / Restaurant / Food (effective in removing nicotine deposits)
- Industry (including machines, tools, floors)
- Health Care Facilities / Hospitals
- Recreation (including swimming pool, sauna)
- Inexperienced personnel canot cause damage when using it, even if the solution is more highly concentrated than necessary
- Multiple applications for one cleaner
- One quart of WearMax Cleaner Concentrate can mix up to 1000 quarts of WearMax Cleaner!
To Mix Cleaner
Standard Mix: 1/4 t. of cleaner concentrate with a quart of water provides a quart of cleaner.
Heavier Soil Mix: 1/8 c. of cleaner concentrate with a quart of water provides a quart of cleaner.
Once mixed, the cleaner has a shelf life of 90 days.
Keep WearMax Cleaner Concentrate in the original container. Always pour WearMax Cleaner Concentrate to the measuring spoon or cup. Do not dip the measuring instrument into the WearMax Cleaner Concentrate or apply the WearMax Cleaner Concentrate to your cloth, as it may cause contamination of the WearMax Cleaner Concentrate.